In this episode of The Big Picture Podcast, we chatted with the perfect person to talk to if you want to start a business out of employment. Listen in as Michael Yu, a financial coach and a mentor, candidly shared what prompted him to quit his full-time job and pursue his goal of having financial freedom at a certain age that led him to the realisation of his ultimate business goal.
We also talked about the things he’s been up to, the businesses he’s currently working on, and the different things you can do to diversify your business. If you’re looking to sharpen your business acumen, this is one episode you shouldn’t miss!
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- Michael’s background and his “age goal”
- Studying another course
- Working in Singapore
- Focusing on passive income
- His first business (coin-operated machines)
- Different businesses he tried
- His take on early retirement
- Success ratio
- Having a full-time job and businesses on the side
- Investing in startups
- Cryptocurrency and Fiat currency
- Diversification strategy
- The factors that he considered when he left his full-time job
- His ultimate business goal
- What he expects after he quits his job
- His routine while unemployed
- The challenges he encountered
- TBP Podcast 014: How a Solution to a Problem Turned into a Business Idea with Eddie Ybañez
- TBP Podcast 006: Lessons Learned from Failures to the Creation of “Sir Chubby” with Jake Bere
Connect with Michael Yu:
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!