In this episode of The Big Picture Podcast, we chatted with Raymund and Jiggy, the founders of Senyor Silly hot sauce. The duo shared how they came up with the “silly” idea of venturing into the hot sauce business, how they did their market research, how they find clients and partners, and how they present their product to potential partners, among other things. If you are considering starting your own business, give today’s episode a listen. You’ll surely get plenty of insights you can use to get your venture off to a good start!
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- How they started their business
- The idea of making hot sauce as a business
- What “bloody” means
- What makes Senyor Silly Hot sauce different from the others
- Creating criteria when evaluating and designing their product
- How they did their market research
- Their vision
- How they used the input they got from their market research
- How they find clients/partners
- Pricing and their initial capital
- Presenting the product to their potential partners
- How enrolling in “Kapatid Mentor Me Program” helped their business
- Their marketing strategy
- Their end game
- Viability and growth of the business
- Future plans
- Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim
- Kapatid Mentor Me Project of DTI
- TBP Podcast 017: How a Former OFW Became a Successful Entrepreneur with Cherstine Carson
Connect with Raymund & Jiggy:
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!