In today’s episode of The Big Picture Podcast, we sit down with Jake Bere. He’s the guy behind Passion Cafe’s “Sir Chubby.” Learn about his story on how he started with 12 businesses that all failed (and he even got sued at one time!). He shares his story about failures, finding your voice, and continuously growing to find your true passion.
In life, when you take a step back and look at the Big Picture, you realize that three to five years of failure are not just failures but valuable lessons that will help you in your next steps in life. Don’t miss this episode!
Listen to the Podcast Here
Please Help us!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- How Jake started as an entrepreneur
- What is InHim Property
- What InHim Property offers
- Finding a new niche and starting InHim Consultancy
- How InHim Consultancy grew
- Getting response from clients
- The creation of Money Mondays
- The birth of Sir Chubby
- Handling negative feedback
- How they’re using social media marketing
- Being a Passionpreneur
- Lessons learned from failures
- “Creating More” mentality
Links and Resources:
Connect with Jake:
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!