In today’s show of The Big Picture Podcast, Dave and Jo interviewed Sheryl and Kareen Satorre, the brilliant founders of BOSINA STUDIOS. BOSINA STUDIOS is a smart, unconventional, fun, and free-spirited consulting firm that aims to facilitate, educate, and inspire businesses and organisations. The company also offers diverse services designed to help clients create a creative and strategic innovation.
In this episode, Sheryl and Kareen gave us an insight into what BOSINA STUDIOS really is, why they are targeting MSMEs, and the pitch they give when meeting clients for the first time, among others. If you’d like to make your mark in the business world, this is one episode you shouldn’t miss!
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- What BOSINA STUDIOS is
- Who they’re working with
- How they ended up doing what they’re doing now
- Why their thrust is to help MSMEs
- How they help MSMEs
- Example of what clients come up with after going through the process
- How they sell their strategy to clients
- The possible pitch they give when meeting with a client for the first time
- Their inspiration
- What community builders are and what they do
- Reason people cannot achieve their goals
- Bias for action
- Their takeaways
- The Little Black Book of Innovation: How It Works, How to Do It Book by Scott D. Anthony
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck Book by Mark Manson
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- The Futur Podcast By Chris Do
- Girlboss on Netflix
- Masters of Scale Podcast with Reid Hoffman By WaitWhat
- The Minimalists Podcast By The Minimalists
- BOSINA STUDIOS on Facebook
- BOSINA STUDIOS on Twitter
- Sheryl on Twitter
- Kareen on Twitter
- BOSINA STUDIOS on Instagram
- BOSINA STUDIOS website
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!