In today’s show of The Big Picture Podcast, Dave and Jo interviewed Mugstoria host, Ben Salise. Mugstoria aims to bring visual, short, shareable, inspirational, and hyperlocal stories to individual readers as well as entire communities. Banking on the notion that there is a storyteller in each person, Mugstoria also aims to encourage and inspire people to share their own stories.
In today’s episode, Ben shared how he started Mugstoria, his video that went viral, and the things he learned from running the show. Not only that, he also dished out advice for people who want to become influencers, why confidence is important, and the projects he’s working on, among many others. You’d surely enjoy this episode, so don’t forget to tune in!
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- What Mugstoria is
- How he felt when a video he created went viral
- How are they generate revenue
- The new Facebook algorithm that affected Mugstoria
- What their proposal is when they meet up with prospective clients
- How they got 1.8 million follows
- How he creates his content
- How business influencers like him can help business owners
- What an influencer is
- His advice to people who would like to become influencers
- On maintaining popularity
- How he would walk a person a budding influencer through
- How business owners reach out to Mugstoria
- His projects
- The importance of being confident
- How always looking at their phones can affect children
- His tips for parents
- The Futur Podcast By Chris Do
- Girlboss on Netflix
- Masters of Scale Podcast with Reid Hoffman By WaitWhat
- The Minimalists Podcast By The Minimalists
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!