In today’s show of The Big Picture Podcast, Dave and Jo interviewed Jude Crisostomo, the cool guy who playfully refers to himself as the chief troublemaker of his company, White Brick Creative Studio.
Jude dished out on a lot of topics many entrepreneurs would find interesting—business practices he follows, the kind of people he hires, and how he markets his business. He also shared other beneficial insights like the importance of taking a sabbatical leave and giving back to the community through talks, workshops, and events.
Today’s episode is truly a treat for those who want to be their own boss as opposed to working for others. If that’s the path you are considering, this is one episode you shouldn’t miss!
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- On creating White Brick Creative Studio
- What happened to his business November Creative Studio
- On taking a sabbatical leave with his wife
- The main purpose of their sabbatical leave
- What White Brick Creative Studio does
- His thoughts on giving back to the community
- How he markets his business
- Number of people in his team
- How the business sense works
- Three best business practices he follows
- How he makes things fun and enjoyable for his team
- Kind of people he wants to hire
- How he encourages people to stay in his team
- On having a good understanding of people
- His big vision for White Brick Creative Studio
- TBP Podcast 016: Taking a Leap of Faith in Becoming a Full-Time Wedding Photographer With Seph Aparente
- TBP Podcast 025: How to Successfully Transition from Freelancing to Entrepreneurship
- TBP Podcast 030: How to Take a Year off Your Job with Jeza Montemor
- White Brick Creative Studio Instagram
- White Brick Creative Studio Facebook
- Jude on Instagram
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!