TBP Podcast 035: How a Young Entrepreneur Successfully Created an 8-Figure Online Business with Fibo Lim
In today’s show of The Big Picture Podcast, Jo and Dave interviewed Fibo Lim, an entrepreneur who was able to create an 8-figure online business. He now travels the country to teach others how to do the same.
Aside from sharing his interesting entrepreneurial journey, Fibo also shared his view on a lot of things—his guiding principle when looking for a mentor, what he learned from his failures, his take on the shiny object syndrome, and many more. You’d surely discover a lot of helpful life and business insights in this episode, so don’t miss it!
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- On his dream of becoming successful
- Trying network marketing and traditional business and failing
- Learning from your experience and that of other people
- His guiding principle when it comes to finding a mentor
- What “going all in” means for him
- On one of his mentors
- The total money he paid for the mentoring he’s getting
- Reinvesting a portion of his savings to his education
- His business
- His source of income
- The shiny object syndrome
- His own digital product
- When he started conducting seminars
- Seminar pricing
- Organising the seminar
- His team
- How he measures success
- How he chooses friends he wants to be surrounded by
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!