TBP Podcast 016: Taking a Leap of Faith in Becoming a Full-Time Wedding Photographer With Seph Aparente
In today’s episode of The Big Picture Podcast, we sat down with Seph Aparente, a creative photographer and the co-founder of Sonder Films. Seph has been doing wedding photography for 2 years now. She shares how her hobby became her full-time profession. She also shares her experiences as a photographer. You will learn more about taking a leap of faith, commitment, building your brand and a lot more from this episode.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- How Seph started her photography career
- Moving back to Cebu and becoming a full-time wedding photographer
- Meeting a coordinator and a stylist and being offered a gig
- Accepting projects
- Her parents’ vision
- Understanding photography
- Getting into the industry
- Doing what you love and making it as your job
- Getting inspirations from other photographers
- Quality, customer service, and satisfaction
- What Seph’s team looks like
- Popular months for weddings
- Wedding photography basic package
- Wedding industry in Cebu vs Manila
- Selling your value as a professional and as an artist
- Customer feedback
- Creating and building her brand
- Getting clients
- Destination wedding photography
- Marketing her brand
- Building Saunder Films
- Seph’s advice to young aspirants
- Her mentors and inspirations
Connect with Seph Aparente:
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!