TBP Podcast 034: How to Successfully Juggle Blogging, Podcasting, and Running a Business with Issa Perez
In today’s show of The Big Picture Podcast, Jo and Dave interviewed Issa Perez, also known as issaplease online. Issa is a blogger, vlogger, podcaster, streamer, and company owner. In today’s episode, she shared how she first started blogging and the number of years she’s been running her blog. Issa also talked about podcasting and the strategy she uses to get people to tune in and listen. And that’s not all, she also shared how she successfully manages the family business in between.
If you’re looking for tips and ideas on how you can effectively juggle blogging, podcasting, and running a business and excel at all 3, you can’t miss this episode!
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- How long she’s been blogging
- Her strategy to get people to listen to her podcast
- Podcast feedbacks that excite her
- Her fear when she first started blogging professionally
- How the business side works
- Number of hours in a day she spends blogging
- Her take on paid reviews
- Number of clients she has in a month
- Her primary source of income
- When she first got involved in the family business
- How she positions her brand
- What she’s struggling with the most right now
- The reaction of employees when she took over the family business
- Her mentors
- Gone Girl Novel by Gillian Flynn
- Dark Places Novel by Gillian Flynn
- Sharp Objects Novel by Gillian Flynn
- TBP Podcast 022: Creative Marketing Strategies in Today’s Modern Business World with Carlo Villarica
- TBP Podcast 031: Top Investing Insights and Wisdom with Vernon Joseph Go
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!