In today’s show of The Big Picture Podcast, Jo and Dave interviewed Leony Tan-Seng, a book coach and consultant, public speaker, corporate trainer, personal and life coach, and published author. She has published 2 books so far and has more in the works including one for “The Big Picture Podcast.”
If you’re looking for tips, guidance, and inspiration on how to write your first (or nth) book, today’s episode is for you!
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- Leony’s background
- On having a job many people want
- How she realised something needed to change
- How she started writing books
- Making a shift and getting married
- On millennials having a quarter-life crisis
- On her vocation and avocation
- What hindered her from pursuing the things she loved
- What executive coaching is
- How someone who’s not a CEO and have not started a company can coach
- How one can become a coach
- The awesome thing about the group she’s currently a part of
- The kind of people she expects to see in her workshops
- Benefits of having authored and published a book
- On convincing aspiring authors to write their book right away
- Her take on interdependence
- In love & In Lust by Leonor Laluna
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!