In today’s show of The Big Picture Podcast, Jo and Dave interviewed Edz Ibanez, CLO of then mayor and now congressman Jonas Cortes. A nurse and practicing lawyer, he currently runs his own law firm. While once morbidly obese (he weighed 270 pounds), he was able to effectively beat obesity (he’s now 195 pounds) by eating only one meal a day!
If you’re struggling with obesity or just want to hear a truly inspiring story, this episode is for you!
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- The reason he started eating only 1 meal a day
- His shirt and waistline sizes before
- The toll high blood pressure had on him
- When he starting piling on the unwanted pounds
- How he felt when he found out about his high blood pressure and what he did about it
- Finding information about caloric restriction on Facebook
- What caloric restriction is
- The 16/8 intermittent fasting
- Distinguishing between physical hunger and psychological hunger when fasting
- Choosing what to eat
- Deciding to switch from 16/8 to OMAD (one meal a day)
- The struggle he faced when doing OMAD and what he did about it
- Taking a picture of himself when he first started OMAD and immediately
noticing a difference after only a week
- His workout
- Effects of intermittent fasting
- What he did to combat temptations
- His advice to people who want to try his method to get in shape
- How people reacted to the change in his appearance
- Their key takeaways
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!