In today’s episode of The Big Picture Podcast, we talked with a special guest who has been an OFW (working as a registered nurse in New Zealand) for 8 years and a modern entrepreneur. Crestine Carson runs a company called Shake ‘N Slurp. Shake ‘N Slurp serves affordable and high-quality fruit-based beverages and shakes. She shared what it’s like working as an OFW, how she became an entrepreneur, and how she got her family involved in the business. Don’t miss this success story and be inspired!
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- Crestine’s background story
- How she realized she was spending too much
- What changed her mindset
- Starting a business and failing many times
- Lessons she learned from her failures building a business
- How they started their business
- Expanding their small business and building their own brand
- Coming home from New Zealand and getting a franchise consultant
- Family involvement in the business
- Challenges in franchising your business
- The mindset of starting a business
- How she inspired her family to work on their business
- Creating a small community
- Dream Journal
- Developing her relationship with her family through their business
- My Maid Invests in the Stock Market…and Why You Should, Too! by Bo Sanchez
- How I Stopped the Habit of Remittance by Crestine Carson [Free Ebook]
- A Quick Guide For Filipino Nurses Who Wants To Work and Live in New Zealand
- Light of Jesus Family – The Feast
- The Law of the Lid
- Robin Sharma
- Hal Elrod
- Personal Mastery Academy Online
- Bo Sanchez’ TrulyRichClub
Connect with Crestine Carson:
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!