TBP Podcast 015: Transitioning from Software Developer to Startup Consultant with Mark John Buenconsejo
In today’s episode of The Big Picture Podcast, we sat down with Mark John Buenconsejo, the co-founder of Caresharing. He also does consulting work at Next Level where he helps software companies and software developer teams build software.
Mark John has been in the industry for some time and has seen different types of start-ups and businesses. We will learn from him on what makes a successful business start-up.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- His role in Caresharing
- Mark’s career background
- How he got into programming work while in college
- What a start-up is
- His role in helping start-ups
- Bridging his works from before up to the present
- Their challenges now
- Building a company and working with the community
- Shifting into consultancy work
- How he usually gets to meet his clients
- Trying out consulting for the next few years
- His typical day as a consultant
- Having a generalist role
- How his week looks like
- Common problems he notices in a team/company
- How he shows himself that he is of value
- The best feedback he received
- And much more!
Links and Resources:
Connect with Mark John Buenconsejo:
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!