In today’s episode of The Big Picture Podcast, we interviewed Carlos Canga of Elated Industries. He and a few friends started a clothing brand and decided to go big! That said, they went ahead and put up a store in Ayala Mall Cebu, which probably has one of the highest rental rates. After a couple of years, they’re keeping up! Elated Industries with the vision of Carlos has built a brand built for the “elated” individuals and offer not your ‘any kind’ of products. Learn about Carlos’ journey and how you can possibly start a brand that tells a story. This is one you shouldn’t miss!
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- How Carlos and his friends started Elated Industries
- Why they chose a clothing line as a business
- Acknowledging your weakness and finding partners
- The team behind Elated Industries
- Why start a clothing company?
- Passion vs Profitability
- What makes Elated different from other clothing company
- Importance of defining the market
- How telling a story translates into customer loyalty
- Automating the process
- Translating the “passion” to the staff
- The scalability of the business
- Difficult decisions he had made
- What’s next for Elated Industries
- How Carlos markets Elated Industries brand
- What is an “Elated” guy
- The feeling of having a store in Ayala Cebu
- And much more!
Links and Resources:
Connect with Carlos and Elated Industries:
Watch the Video Here:
Inside Elated Industries Studio
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!