In today’s episode of The Big Picture Podcast, we interviewed one of the brains behind Pop District Bazaar and Sugbu Mercado. If you’re from Cebu, then you probably have heard about these two bazaars. Meet Charmaine Ong de Leon. At a young age and just fresh from college, she managed to start a couple of businesses that are pretty famous in the local community. What’s unique about these open-air markets is that they don’t only serve shoppers but also help and promote local businesses too! Don’t miss this episode full of wisdom coming from, we dare say, a “millennial!”
Listen to the Podcast Here
Please Help us!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- Who is Charmaine?
- The reason behind Pop District
- Selling online during college
- Sugbu Mercado’s history
- The struggles of starting a business
- Multiple businesses that don’t demand much time
- Managing her time as an entrepreneur
- How’s her day looks like?
- Lessons she learned starting her business
- How they’re using social media marketing
Links and Resources:
Connect with Charmaine:
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!