How much money do you have in the bank? Do you think it will suffice if you ever lose your job for the next 3 or 6 months? Do you have emergency funds? Do you have money for enjoying life in general? In this episode of The Big Picture Podcast, we share tips on managing your finances. We will share to you techniques on how to pay yourself first, save, and earn more — the best part is that these techniques work! This is a must hear episode so prepare to write some notes!
Listen to the Podcast Here
Please Help us!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- What is the Big Picture again?
- Managing the small money
- Paying yourself first
- The money that you will never need
- The importance of Spiritual guidance
- Money reserved for financial freedom
- Money for a year
- Random acts of kindness, senseless acts of beauty
- Freedom in giving
- Savings vs cash flow
- Limiting your expenditures
Links and Resources:
- John Calub
- Bo Sanchez Truly Rich Club
- The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- Book Swap Cebu
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki