The new year is here! Did you make your resolutions yet? If yes, then that’s awesome! If not, then why make one anyway? Well, in this episode of The Big Picture Podcast, we dig deeper into making not just new year’s resolutions but goals in general. You will learn hacks on making effective goals and those that are based on 3 key categories. You will also discover the importance of focusing on growth, contributing to society, and joining extracurricular clubs. Don’t miss it!
Listen to the Podcast Here
- The holidays and why they’re amazing
- The common issue with new year’s resolution
- Always write down your goals
- Making a strong resolution
- Focusing on the ‘experience’
- Why growth is important
- Truly contributing to other people’s lives
- Joining extracurricular clubs
- The best is yet to come!
- One last tip for all our listeners
Links and Resources:
- Dave’s Toastmasters Club
- Lions Club
- The Code of the Extraordinary Mind by Vishen Lakhiani