The struggle with becoming an entrepreneur is thinking that your burden is yours alone. Having a vision will take you far but collaborating and relying on others will create a bigger opportunity for yourself and your business. If you want to take your ideas on another level and be a part of something that can bring change in the industry you have to be willing to connect and communicate. Our guest for this episode is someone who is skilled in elevating small businesses.
In this episode, we invite Mona Amp-Cali the owner of Emprise Gourmet Foods. She is an entrepreneur and a visionary that helps business owners improve their brands and help them build their businesses slowly. She talks about the ins and outs of Emprise Gourmet Foods, guiding and mentoring other entrepreneurs.
If you are interested in creating your own business, expanding your reach, and scaling, and you want to learn different tips and lessons that can help you, then you don’t want to miss this episode!
Listen to the episode here:
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- Mona encourages aspiring business owners to start small and not to be afraid to take risks
- What is Emprise Gourmet Foods?
- How do we establish trust with prospecting clients?
- Why acknowledging what you lack as a business owner and learning for it is an important aspect of being an entrepreneur.
- How to scale in the cafe/restaurant business industry.