Being financially stable is what everybody wants in life. Filipinos are naturally talented and hard-working people – what makes us successful is our ability to learn and adapt in any circumstance. If you want to become a successful entrepreneur you have to learn how to do things the right way. Our guest for this episode is an expert in all things relating to finance.
In this episode, we invite Fitz Villafuerte – a registered financial planner, entrepreneur, and content creator at ReadyToBeRichYT. He talks about finances, the economic impact of the pandemic, and diversifying your sources of income.
If you are interested in being rich, both physically and mentally, and want to learn more about how to handle your assets, then you don’t want to miss this episode!
Listen to the episode here:
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- What is the importance of taking care of your finances?
- Why tracking and understanding your cashflow is important
- Why you should diversify your sources of income
- Fitz explains why saving is not enough, you have to learn how to invest
- Learn the basics and come up with your own financial strategy