Being a part of a legacy is not something that everyone can say casually. We work hard everyday in order to say “we made it” – and that passion is what brings us to our full potential. Our guest for this episode has been a part of something that all Cebuanos recognise and love, while also creating an identity of her own.
In this episode we invited Margo Frasco, COO of Titay’s and Owner/Co-founder of MDF Productions. She talks about being a part of Titay’s, a famous bakery here in Cebu, that has been part of Cebuano culture since it started more than a century ago. She also opens up about pursuing her passion for theatre and creating MDF Productions for local artists.
Join us as we talk about legacy, having a positive impact on the people around you, honing your individuality, and just being yourself. If you’re curious about what’s behind Titay’s success, pursuing the arts, or someone who is an aspiring entrepreneur then this episode is for you!
Listen to the episode here:
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- Margo talks about starting MDF Productions and how the local talents inspired her to open her business.
- Titay’s has always been a huge part of Cebu which started over century ago; Margo talks about going back in Cebu and being a part of the family business.
- Jo shares his memories involving Titay’s and how the brand has stuck with him throughout all these years.
- Margo talks about improving the family business, starting with punctuality.
- The secret recipe to a successful business? Margo answers that there is no recipe involved, rather it’s the connection with the people that allows the business to grow.
- Margo talks about setting boundaries with employees but still treating them like family.
- Despite being a part of a huge family business Margo still thinks that having your own identity and putting yourself out there rather than relying on a safety net is still the best way.
- Margo talks about pursuing her passion and creating her own business – investing in it and starting from the bottom.
- Letting your consumers experience something can be the best marketing strategy.
- How passion and work come hand in hand.
- Margo talks about keeping it real and doing whatever you want to do.
Watch the Video Here:
- Titay’s on Facebook
- Titay’s Website
- Warren Buffet books on Amazon
- MDF Productions Website
- The Core by MDF Productions on Facebook
- Margo Frasco on Facebook
- Contact Margo at 09173221907