It takes a great amount of drive in order for us to leap into an opportunity. In life we rarely get to have second chances and sometimes we let our doubts and worries get the best of us. Our guest for this episode has gone far and beyond in order to get to where he is today.
In this episode we invited Michael Uy, President and CEO of Xoooom Autospa. He talks about coming out of his comfort zone, taking the leap, going into Marketing, and eventually starting his own business. He shares his struggles from migrating to Australia and coming back to the Philippines, opening a business with a little bit of capital, and finding ways to innovate his company.
Join us as we talk about shifting your mindset, making your vision into reality, and the art of the hustle. If you want to know more about Michael’s business, starting your own business venture, or you’re simply looking for inspiration then this episode is for you!
Listen to the episode here:
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- Michael’s journey from an employee to business owner
- The mindset shift that Michael has experienced in order to interact and talk with other people in the field of Marketing and Sales
- What pushed Michael to start Xoooom Autospa and how he started a business with only 30k in his pocket
- Finding the right partners that have the same vision for your company and learning from your past mistakes
- Why Michael moved from product selling to the service side of the business and moving into franchising
- Revolutionising the carwash business
- Importance of learning and improving yourself as an entrepreneur
- Michael talks about taking his business in the next level and going digital
Watch the Video Here:
- Michael Uy on Facebook