In today’s show of The Big Picture Podcast, Dave, Jo, and Chappy interviewed someone who used to work in the BPO industry, Jeza Montemor. She shared a lot of interesting things—her intention to quit her job, creating a better lifestyle for herself, the reason she wants to quit, how she changed her lifestyle, the things she realised after taking a pause, and many others.
Plenty of powerful and inspiring insights in this episode so don’t forget to tune in!
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- How she felt when she stopped working for a year
- The primary reason she wants to quit her job
- How long it took her to finally decide
- The people who comforted her and made her feel better
- Her decision-making process
- Number of years she needs to save up so she can quit her job
- How much she’s saving from her income
- Her family’s reaction
- What her expectations were and what she actually did after quitting
- The things she realised after taking a pause
- How she learned about intermittent fasting
- What her work is like at present
- What she’s doing differently now
- The benefits she gained from doing a sabbatical leave
- What her daily routine was like while on sabbatical leave
- Her advice to the listeners
Links and Resources:
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!