In today’s show of The Big Picture Podcast, Jo and Dave interviewed blogger and fellow podcaster, Vernon Joseph Go. Vernon is also the author of the book “A Lazy Investor’s Way.” Aside from sharing his journey from blogger to podcaster, he also talked about his book, his writing process, his morning routine, and many others. If you love investing, you’ll surely find many gold nuggets in this episode so don’t forget to tune in!
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- His origin story
- His writing process
- How he earns money from his blog
- When and why he ventured into podcasting
- The reason he wrote the book “A Lazy Investor’s Way”
- How he markets his book
- Why he named it “A Lazy Investor’s Way”
- Where he invests his money
- What his book is about
- His why
- How he became a registered financial planner
- His experiences doing business
- What he intends to do next
- The type of feelings, learnings, or takeaways he wants readers of his book to have
- His morning routine
- Who inspires him
- His recommendations
- His advice to people who want to invest
Links and Resources:
- The Big Picture Learning Content
- Google AdSense
- Cebu Content Creators
- Iggy’s website
- Iggy on Instagram
- Iggy’s YouTube Channel
- Iggy on Facebook
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!