To be able to succeed, we need the appropriate skills and knowledge that will bring us to the top. No man is an island – in our daily lives, proper communication is the key to reach greater heights. In the fast-paced world of entrepreneurship, leadership should also include communication skills. Our guest for this episode is a seasoned public speaker and brings a new perspective on communication and leadership.
In this episode, we invite Julius Cruz, an Area Director of Toastmasters International, a certified Team John Maxwell Speaker, and a speaking coach. He talks about public speaking, Emphatic Listening, empowering others, and many more.
If you are interested in or planning to go into public speaking, learning about the values in leadership, or looking for inspiring and educational content – then you don’t want to miss this episode!
Listen to the episode here:
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- What inspired Julius to join Toastmasters?
- Why do we need communication to become a proper leader?
- Why is listening with the intent to reply and understand important?
- The KLT principle: Know, Like, and Trust.
- What is The John Maxwell Team?
- Leadership that values empowering others while leading yourself.
- Julius explains why public speaking is all about adding value to the audience.
- What is Julius’ purpose in life, and how his public speaking skill has brought him to where he is today?