Aspiring to achieve something great is normal for everybody. We may excel in different fields but in the end, the ultimate goal is to improve and become a better version of who you are. In the world of entrepreneurship, there’s always obstacles that each one of us must overcome. Our guest for this episode is someone who has a burning passion and someone who believes in creating something that has an impact on the people around her.
In this episode we invite Fleire Castro, the Managing Founder of Third Team Media. She is a Digital Marketing Consultant and aims to help fellow entrepreneurs build, launch and promote their products and brands. She talks about her humble beginnings and how her company has become the success that it has become today.
Join us as we talk about digital marketing, pursuing your passion, connecting with peers, and achieving your goals. If you are curious and want to know more about the concept of Founder’s Mastermind and want to be a part of a community for entrepreneurs then you don’t want to miss this episode!
Listen to the episode here:
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- Fleire’s origin story, starting with her unexpected move from home.
- Fleire talks about finding her passion and powering through getting fired and eventually working online.
- Starting Third Team Media and how it has progressed from Fleire’s personal project into an established company.
- The concept of peer mentoring and Founder’s Mastermind.
- Fleire talks about experiencing burnout as a business owner.
- Creating a line between personal and professional relationships.
- As Third Team Media reaches its 10 year anniversary, Fleire gives light on how her company became a success.