TBP Podcast 68: Growing an Online Freelance Community with 240k+ Members from Scratch with CJ Cajoles
Everyone aspires to find their life’s purpose and find success in what they love. Being successful is not easy – you have to build your mindset, be in a community that accepts your ideals, and many more. In the entrepreneurial world, nothing is impossible; you can find profit as long as you commit to your vision. Our guest for this episode is a founder of one of the country’s biggest freelancing community.
In this episode, we invite CJ Cajoles, the founder of the Online Filipino Freelancers Community. CJ is an entrepreneur and a mentor – and a loving mom. She talks about how she got into the freelancing scene, building a community, and mentorship.
If you are interested in Freelancing, E-commerce, Mentorship, or just looking for an inspiring and educational way to pass your time – then you don’t want to miss this episode!
Listen to the episode here:
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- How CJ Cajoles talks about how she founded one of the country’s biggest freelancing community, the Online Filipino Freelancers.
- Becoming an influencer and how CJ was able to influence the people around her – especially her family.
- What is the importance of finding the right mentor?
- CJ talks about her business and finding a way to thrive amidst the Pandemic.
- Why you should put yourself out there and follow your life’s purpose.
- How does your mindset affect yourself? And how can you improve your mindset?