We all strive to be pioneers and in the business scene there are rarely any opportunities to be the first in what you want to establish. Thinking of new ideas and creating new ways to execute your vision for your business will always be a factor in how successful your venture would become. Our guests for this episode share their new way to bring co-working space, co-living, and food into one.
In this episode we invited Mar and Ken, owners and founders of the Nomad’s Hub here in Cebu. They share their experiences as they establish their own business – from coming up with the concept and putting in hard work into bringing it to life. They also talk about how the Nomad’s Hub creates a community between their clients and how their fresh concept allows them to tap into Cebu’s hidden market.
Join us as we talk about co-working and co-living space, expanding entrepreneurial vision, setting goals, and many more. If you don’t know what the Nomad’s Hub is all about and you’re interested in learning about this new concept, then this episode is for you!
Listen to the episode here:
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- How Mar and Ken met each other and how two people, with the same concept and idea in mind, managed to create their own business.
- Who are the Nomad Hub’s target market and how the concept of a co-working space promotes connection between clients and building a community.
- How communication and cooperation between Mar and Ken gave life to their co-working space/bed-spacer vision.
- Because of its innovative and unique concept the swarm of response from the market is expected, Mar and Ken talk about how this impacted their business.
- Mar and Ken talk about their vision for the Nomads’ Hub moving forward – going digital and possibly establishing a new system.
- How fusing three business into one has posed a challenge on Mar and Ken.
- Creating a brand and establishing Nomads’ Hub in Cebu, and eventually expanding the business.
- Building a community and creating an ecosystem through “co-living”.
- Mar and Ken talk about going beyond risks, tapping the hidden market, and how they dealt with funding their business.