As a business owner and an aspiring entrepreneur putting your brand out there is a hurdle that most find the hardest to achieve. In digital marketing we need to nurture our mindset and our objectives. Our guest for this episode is someone who specialises in digital marketing and mentoring entrepreneurs around the Philippines.
In this episode we invited Ben Francia, a digital marketing consultant and strategist. He is currently running his own agency, Francia Digital Marketing. He talks about creating an online presence, building relationships between clients and customers, and building your mindset.
Join us as we talk about business, the current digital marketing scene, and strategies towards growing your own business. If you are new to digital marketing and want to boost your own brand then this episode is for you!
Listen to the episode here:
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- Ben Francia talks about his backstory, expertise, and passion in regards to Digital Marketing.
- The mentality behind teaching and sharing your expertise as a way to grow your own business.
- How to craft your own story as a brand – starting with your purpose.
- Ben shares his mindset on how he approaches digital marketing and learning how to do something by doing it.
- How selling out results in the possible decline in customers and clients, and why you should keep Permission Marketing in mind.
- Building your mindset before thinking about tactics, strategies, and creating results.
- Surrounding yourself and connecting with people that you aspire to be.
- Pursuing your business venture is never easy, Ben says just do it.
- Committing to both your day time job and building your side business.