In today’s show of The Big Picture Podcast, we were joined by Atty. Chappy from Book Swap Cebu and we talked to someone who has worked from home for 7 years now, Geezelle Maningo. Geezelle is a digital marketer and a blogger.
She shared her expertise and experiences working from home. She also talked about the difference between working from home versus a regular office, the perks of the setup, the pros and cons, and many more.
If working from home is something you’d like to get into, this is one episode you shouldn’t miss!
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- How she got into the online home-based work
- On having a side gig while studying
- Her first time working freelance online
- Getting hired by a US-based digital marketing agency
- How much she is getting for an article
- The reason she chose to work from home
- Her parents’ reaction to her decision to work from home
- Freelancing versus working in a company
- Her ritual when in the work zone
- Pros and cons of working from home
- Her advice to those who would like to work from home
Links and Resources:
Connect with Geezelle Maningo:
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!