In today’s show of The Big Picture Podcast, we interviewed one of Cebu’s most versatile and prominent personalities—Jude Bacalso.
Jude is a travel writer and photographer, television personality, radio host, stage performer, educator, researcher, and among others. She has hosted her own morning talk show called Jud Morning!, a top-rated show on ABS-CBN’s Regional Network.
In this episode, we discussed a lot of interesting things including the importance of education and how it shaped her, what it’s like being exposed to different walks of life, and the importance of having a great network of friends. We also covered building confidence, honesty, and maintaining a good reputation.
If you’re looking for tips, insights, and wisdom on how you can best leverage your education and design the life you want, this episode is for you!
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- The impact of having a great education
- How meeting people from different walks of life became a game changer
- Educational and career background
- On doing different things simultaneously
- Getting into the entertainment industry
- How she designed her life to become a travel writer and get invited to different events for free
- On building confidence
- How her internal conversation started
- How negative comments or feedback affects her
- Keeping her reputation
- Her future endeavors
Links and Resources:
Connect with Jude Bacalso:
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!