TBP Podcast 78 : The secret to creating, registering, and maintaining your business with Nicole Orcullo
Not everyone is born an entrepreneur. You must be willing to learn the ropes and learn from your mistakes. Business is way more complicated than it seems to be. Motivation isn’t the only thing to take note of when starting a business- you also need good back-office support. A business will not run by itself; oiling the gears and keeping it alive is your task as a business owner.
We invited Nicole Orcullo, Co-founder of Orcullo Business Consultancy, to talk about her entrepreneurial journey and how this has led her to become a successful serial CEO.
Starting from side hustles in her college days, Nicole has always been passionate about entrepreneurship. As an experienced consultant, she walks us through the steps in order to make your business official. She also emphasizes the importance of thinking two steps ahead in business and hiring the right people to handle your back-office.
Join us as we talk about the more technical side of creating a business – from paperwork to taxes. If you want to know the different hints and tips needed to get started in your entrepreneurial journey then this episode is for you!
Listen to the episode here:
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- Nicole talks about her early entrepreneurial ventures and how she went from introvert to a serial CEO.
- She shares her experiences from accounting to teaching and eventually creating Orcullo Business Consultancy.
- How do you start an official/legal business? Nicole says get registered! She takes us through the different steps to take to be an official business.
- Nicole talks about the different types and forms of businesses and their respective pros and cons for those that want to get their business ventures started.
- She continues to talk about business longevity, taxes and hiring the right people for your business.