TBP Podcast 72: Sir Noli Alleje “El Subastahero” Talks Philippine Real Estate, Auctions, and How to Become a Smart Investor
Being an entrepreneur means personal freedom, getting to choose what market you’re going in and what type of business you’ll run is a luxury few can afford. With the ongoing pandemic, real estate is a big topic that some entrepreneurs have a hard time deciding if they should get into it or not. But the advantage of being an entrepreneur is the passion and grit to learn and adapt especially when it comes to challenges.
In this episode, we invite the one and only “El Subastahero” Sir Manuel “Noli” Alleje. He is the Managing Director and CEO of The Property Forum Philippines and has extensive experience when it comes to real estate. He reminisces his humble beginnings in real estate, starting a real estate television show, and becoming who he is today. He also shares his knowledge on auctions, how to buy and resell in real estate, and how to invest your money in something you’re passionate about.
If you are interested in learning about real estate and auction and want to find out more about how they work through an experienced entrepreneur and real estate broker then you don’t want to miss this episode!
Listen to the episode here:
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- How Sir Noli he got into real estate, engaging with real estate auction, and setting up the first real estate television talk show in the Philippines, The Property Forum.
- He explains how an auction company works and recalls how he built a system for auctions
- Sir Noli shares the numbers behind closing a single deal
- How buying and selling works in the auction scene
- What is flipping and holding?
- Sir Noli explains his own way of dealing in real estate.
- Sir Noli emphasizes the importance of bankability and integrity, and how leverage is king.