Today’s guest is Jason Dulay, VA Bootcamp and Coffeeshop.ph. He is also the creator of the Facebook group FreeLancers in the Philippines (FLIP). To date, he has helped hundreds of Filipinos find jobs online so they can spend quality time with their family.
Jason is also a mentor at Work from Home Roadmap where he provides tips, tutorials, education, inspiration, and motivation to Filipinos so they’ll become an economic powerhouse in the field of freelancing and online work.
If you’re considering freelancing or would like to give it a try, you can’t miss today’s episode. Jason shared all you need to know so you can get your freelancing journey off to a great start!
Listen to the episode here:
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- How he became a freelancer
- Jobs he did prior to freelancing
- How he knew about virtual assistance (VA)
- What virtual assistance is
- Types of companies that need VAs
- How much he earned as a VA when he first started
- How he started freelancing
- Time he spends working as a freelancer
- Number of years he has been freelancing
- How VA Bootcamp started
- His first e-commerce sale
- The number of people he has helped
- Pros and cons of freelancing
- Takeaways of the hosts
- His morning routine
- Books he recommends
- What inspires him
- On whether or not he considers himself successful
- His advice to those who are interested in freelancing