Finding success in life can sprout from the most unexpected events. As an entrepreneur, it is your vision and passion that can change these events into meaningful ventures. Sparking your creativity and ingenuity takes a small flash of inspiration – but a whole lot of hard work and dedication.
In this episode, we invite Lenmar C. Gonzales, an entrepreneur and Sisig Teriyaki genius that has been awarded by Unilever Panlasang Pinoy Food Innovation as one of the top recipes of 2019. He shares his passion and inspiration with food. He gives insights on what it takes to be an entrepreneur and how you can create a product of your own through the power of observation – and of course hard work.
If you are interested in food, business, and combining the two, then you don’t want to miss this episode!
Listen to the episode here:
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- Why it’s important to boost your creativity when it comes to entrepreneurship
- Lenmar shares his experiences traveling in Japan and finding the inspiration to create Sisig Teriyaki
- Opening a business in a pandemic is a tough venture. Lenmar talks about how he transitioned his business into the online space.
- He shares about his unique business model and why this works – and how this helps local business owner aspirants.
- Lenmar shares his vision for the future, his goal to become the local “McDonalds”, and how he aims to bring his food to every Cebuano.
- See everything with a creative mind. Business opportunities are all around you as long as you focus on your vision and goals.