TBP Podcast 73: Bouncing Back From a Failed Venture to Creating a Successful Consulting Agency With Franbeau Beduya
Innovation comes with the changing of the times and with the digital age we see ourselves transitioning more into the internet. Businesses need to learn how to adapt and cater to their market according to the current trends. If you want to learn more about building your business, scaling, and creating an environment where we, Filipinos, can have the creative freedom and be in control then our guest for today is someone who can give a more insightful view on it.
In this episode, we invite Franbeau “Franz” Beduya the co-founder of Agency Rocket Fuel and Managing Partner at Augmen Digital. Starting from a young age he has been exposed to entrepreneurship. From his experiences, he has now managed to become an expert in his field. He talks about his entrepreneurial journey, recovering from a failed venture, and starting a consulting agency.
If you are interested in creating your own business, learning how to go about scaling, and just want general advice on the entrepreneurial do’s and don’ts then this episode is for you!
Listen to the episode here:
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- Franz talks about his early freelancing days leading up to his eventual position at Augmen Digital
- What is Augmen Digital and Agency Rocket Fuel and what their processes are when it comes to dealing with clients
- How to free yourself, as a business owner, in order to allow your business to scale
- The importance of interacting with your market and having a different approach to dealing with clients
- Franz gives advice on getting started as an entrepreneur
- Finding a problem, looking for a solution, and reaching out to your market