In today’s show of The Big Picture Podcast, Dave and Jo interviewed Kenjie De Guzman, the brilliant entrepreneur and marketing and sales expert who built a 7-figure business in just 9 months!
In today’s show, Kenjie candidly talked about his humble beginnings working as a waiter in a restaurant to running his own digital agency. He also talked about the importance of giving exceptional customer service, how he markets himself, the business fundamentals he lives by, and many others.
If you envision running your own successful 7-figure business someday, this is one episode you can’t afford to miss!
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- Kenjie’s backstory
- His motivation to give good service
- Difference between him and other people when it comes to hustle
- What happened after he read the books of his heroes
- On customer satisfaction
- On working at a BPO company
- Setting up his own digital agency
- How he markets himself to clients
- Business fundamentals he lives by
- Lead generation
- Lead conversion
- Lead retention
- How it went when he first started his digital agency
- Calculated risk
- Customer acquisition
- Lifetime value
- How much it costs him to get one client and how soon he can get the returns
- Sending clients that are not a fit for him to his competitors
- What’s next for him
- His intention of creating a podcast
- What they learned from the interview
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!