Wow! It’s the half of the year already! That went by fast! So… where are you now? Also, where are we now? In today’s episode of The Big Picture Podcast, we share with you our midyear review where we talk about what happened for the past few months since starting the podcast, some valuable lessons learned from our guests, and what to look forward to in the future. If you think you haven’t started strong this year, don’t worry for there is still more to come — as long as you don’t give up! Don’t miss it!
Listen to the Podcast Here
Please help us!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- How’s The Big Picture Podcast doing so far?
- TBP Podcast Struggles and Progress
- The Big Picture Guests recap
- Lessons learned from TBP episodes
- Joseph’s Vlog
- Joseph’s Transformation Story
- Pygmalion theory (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)
- Dave’s realization as an entrepreneur and a traveler
- Building systems in your business
- Mid Year Life Changes
- And much more!
Links and Resources:
- Live Lead Love
- Live Lead Love Vlog 2
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Podcast Engineers
Connect with Dave and Joseph:
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!