Today’s guest is successful and savvy serial entrepreneur Ralph Layco. The millennial from Gensan is the founder of the million-dollar company SAM Holdings. Ralph also co-founded some of the brands his sister is managing like Macho Mucho Salon for Men, HairFood Co., Crown & Glory, Goodtimes Pomade, Patriot Coffee, and other personal care brands.
Aside from creating over 30 personal care products, Ralph has been active in helping aspiring entrepreneurs discover their gifts. He is also hailed as Southern Philippines’ cultural provocateur, renaming an entire region to Sox/Soccsskargen and branding the country’s biggest beach festival SarBay Fest.
In today’s episode, Ralph shared his entrepreneurial journey and how he became one of the country’s top entrepreneurs. He also shared the marketing strategies and branding insights that has helped him create a name for himself in the highly competitive business space.
If you’re looking for an impressive and inspiring story, today’s episode is for you. Ralph’s entrepreneurial journey will not only motivate you, you’ll also learn several business gold nuggets that can help you get your own venture to a superb start!
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- Who Ralph Layco is
- His journey as an entrepreneur
- How he chose his businesses
- How he convinced his father to let him borrow a large sum of money
- The people that check and balance him
- What made him one of the top young entrepreneurs of the country
- How he made the list
- The benefits of winning the award
- The marketing strategy he employed for the Kalilangan Festival
- Learnings of the hosts
- His morning routine
- His book recommendations
- Best and worst advice he has received
- On whether or not he believes he’s successful
- His advice to people or OFWs who are stuck in their jobs and would like to transition into something better
- The Code of the Extraordinary Mind: 10 Unconventional Laws to Redefine Your Life and Succeed On Your Own Terms by Vishen Lakhiani
- The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- The Alter Ego Effect: The Power of Secret Identities to Transform Your Life by Todd Herman
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!