TBP Podcast 76 : Diving Into Ventures, Staying True to Your Passion, and Adapting to the Pandemic With Jumbo Climaco
Entrepreneurs are creative geniuses. They pursue their passions, build them into a business, and allow them to grow. Investing in smart decisions and looking for opportunities is what makes them flourish. Our guest for today is someone who is an entrepreneur at heart.
In this episode, we invite Jumbo Climaco. He is the managing partner of Albur’s restaurant and President of JBC Unlimited Corporation for Skybass Indoor and Outdoor Comfort. He talks about his early exposure to entrepreneurship, his passion for success, and how he has transitioned and adapted his businesses in the pandemic.
If you are interested in starting a business are looking for inspiration, then this episode is for you!
Listen to the episode here:
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- Jumbo highlights his early ventures, starting with a kiosk and footwear business.
- Making smart decisions and having foresight is important as an entrepreneur.
- Jumbo talks about how he got involved with Albur’s, looking for partnerships, and how they have adapted to the pandemic.
- He talks about the “COVID skill”, learning how to cook during the pandemic, and how this has helped him with his restaurant business.
- Jumbo talks about Skybass Indoor and Outdoor Comfort and making his business accessible throughout the Philippines.