With the current pandemic, most business owners have had to adapt to the new normal. Entrepreneurs in different industries are struggling but the thing is, being an entrepreneur means you have the vision and passion to overcome difficulties. Our guest for this episode is someone who has had to learn and rise to where he is, starting from the bottom.
In this episode, we invite Aaron Que the Executive Vice President of Golden Prince Hotel and Suites and Golden Valley Hotel. He is a trainer, mentor, and speaker. He talks about the organizational transition of Golden Suites, how they have adapted to the pandemic so far, and how he started his entrepreneurial journey.
If you are interested in learning about the effects of the pandemic on different businesses in Cebu, learning how to transition to the new normal, and listening to our guest’s inspiring journey towards where he is today. You don’t want to miss this episode!
Listen to the episode here:
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- Aaron describes the transition of how they operate in the new normal
- How Aaron implements a “Learning Organization”
- How his hotels are operating within the new normal
- Aaron discusses the differences that he and his team have observed, operation wise, when it comes to the new normal
- Aaron talks about the strategies and long term plans of the Golden Prince Hotel and Suites