TBP Podcast 57: Establishing Modern Tribes with Creative Entrepreneur and Avid Traveler Rachel Arandilla
The journey towards success shouldn’t be a lonely road. Being an entrepreneur or aspiring business owner can have a lot of challenges but your personal journey towards achieving your goals shouldn’t be a lonely one. Having peers that you can connect and interact with is important not only to your mental health but also to your growing network of connections.
We invited Rachel Arandilla, a creative entrepreneur and ardent traveler. She dabbles in travel writing, business, and creative marketing. As someone who interacts with people and shares stories, she expands on “tribes” and how connecting with others in terms of interests can help you form bonds that last for a long time.
In this episode, Rachel talks about Story Nights, finding your own tribe, and Cebu. She also stresses the importance of creating a community, being involved, and being present as a way to improve one’s self. Her ideas on being a creative while also being in business, and marrying the two together, gives us a view on how she’s made it this far in life.
Join us as we go into the world of modern tribes, where social media and having a solid community can bring about a change in your life. Whether you’re interested in business, the creative scene, or just want to tune in to a fun podcast, this episode is something you shouldn’t miss!
Listen to the episode here:
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- Who Rachel Arandilla is
- What a tribe is in the modern context
- Connecting with others using social media and forming tribes
- How Rachel found her own tribe when she was in the US
- The current situation with tribes and connecting with bigger tribes
- Benefits of starting your own tribe or being at the core of one
- On Cebu as a creative hub for artists and aspiring artists
- How to find your own tribe
Watch the Video Here:
- Tribes by Seth Godin
- Postcards from Elsewhere by Rachel Arandilla
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari