Passion is the central factor in most Entrepreneurial ventures. In order for you to lead, innovate and create there must always be a fiery will that guides you to your goals. Along with passion comes risks, and to be an entrepreneur you must always look at these risks as a gateway to something possibly new and amazing.
In this episode we invite Kristoff Villanueva, President and CEO of Workplace Cafe in Cebu. He opens up about his various entrepreneurial ventures as he eventually finds the right time to establish the Workplace Cafe. As he engages in a new concept and work around finding a niche, Kristoff shares his struggles in creating a co-working cafe and how he got through it. His hardwork has paid off for him, and now he has over 3 branches in Cebu.
Join us as we talk about pursuing Passion, taking risks, coffee, and entrepreneurship. If you are curious and want to learn more about co-working spaces/cafes like Workplace, and maybe you are planning on starting your own company just like it, then this episode is for you!
Listen to the episode here:
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- Kristoff defines Workplace as a co-working space, and how it’s different from a normal coffeeshop or study place.
- Kristoff uncovers the entrepreneurial path that he had to take, his many business ventures, working in Starbucks and his inspiration for establishing Workplace.
- Workplace cafe’s primary niche, and how Workplace caters to its target demographic.
- The constant struggle to keep Workplace up and running, and how Ramos is the perfect place to establish Workplace’s first branch.
- Kristoff shares an inspirational story with Dave and Joe regarding his faith, that lead him to believe that through constant belief and hardworking everything will eventually fall into place.
- Workplace’s road to franchising and how Kristoff views the company’s steady growth, leading to his long term vision for the company.
Watch the Video Here:
- Kristoff Villanueva on Facebook