Today’s guest is an accomplished sales trainer, motivational speaker, and entrepreneur. Elvenril “Elven” Camus is a passionate and highly motivated learner. While he grew up in poverty, that didn’t stop him from pursuing a life of constant transformation, self-improvement, and success.
His investment in self-improvement and in himself paid off tremendously when he became employee of the year for 2 consecutive years (2013 and 2014), set and surpassed his own company records, and became a sales Hall of Fame awardee for 3 consecutive years.
If you’re a sales person who wants to learn from one of the best in the industry or just someone who wants to pursue a life of happiness and success, today’s episode is for you. Elven’s peerless passion, self-discipline, and positive attitude will surely inspire, motivate, and point you in the right direction!
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- Who Elven is
- The right or wrong things people do when they start selling
- Top characteristics sales people who excel in the industry
- The mission of a sales person
- How he breached the gap from beginner to seller
- How he empowers others
- How effective a script is and how to create one
- Mistakes sales professionals commit
- Mastering the art of selling
- Event that pushed him to learn about sales
- How to build good relationships
- How sales transformed his life
- Learnings of the hosts
- His morning routine
- Book recommendations
- Who or what inspires him
- On whether or not he considers himself successful
- His advice to OFWs and people who feel stuck
- See You at the Top by Zig Ziglar
- Selling 101: What Every Successful Sales Professional Needs to Know by Zig Ziglar
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller
- The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For? by Rick Warren
- The Bible
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!