The end of 2019 is just a few months away. To get your 2020 off to an amazing start, we’ve invited Mary Golda Banaag. Golda is a vision board expert who can help you manifest your dreams through the use of visions boards.
Having been there herself, Golda understands the struggles one goes through when they feel stuck or trapped. In today’s episode, she candidly shared the insights, mindset, and techniques she used to move forward and make her dreams a reality.
If you’re ready to make 2020 your best year yet, don’t miss today’s episode!
Help us spread the positivity!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and a review! It takes just 30 seconds and the instructions can be found here. Thanks and we really appreciate it!
- How Golda ended up studying vision boards and using them
- Lessons she learned from the book “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari” by Robin Sharma
- How making a vision board helped her after she moved back from Singapore
- How to create a vision board
- Why creating a vision board is more effective than just writing one’s dreams down
- Reasons Filipinos are not doing visionary practice or creating vision boards
- Steps to follow when creating a vision board
- Her morning routine
- Her career
- Who or what inspires her
- On whether or not she considers herself successful
- Her recommendations
- Three or five things she would like to have if she has to start all over again
- Her advice to fellow OFWs who feel trapped or stuck
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
- Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny! by Anthony Robbins
- Unlimited Power: The New Science Of Personal Achievement by Anthony Robbins
- The 5 AM Club: Own Your Morning. Elevate Your Life by Robin Sharma
- The Leader Who Had No Title by Robin Sharma
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker
- Permission Marketing by Seth Godin
- Learning from the Giants: Life and Leadership Lessons from the Bible by John C Maxwell
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and Ben Holden-Crowther
Watch the Video Here:
We’re Giving Away Books!
Here in The Big Picture, we believe that books are powerful and they can change lives! So we’re giving away a few books to lucky winners. Please go to our Facebook Page to learn more about it!